Thursday 28 January 2016

Favourite Blog Posts

Following my month of retrospective looks at 2015, I've compiled a link list of my most popular blog posts of 2015, and a few which were my favourite to write for people to revisit.

100 Things I did this year
My favourite blog! A huge collection of all of my adventures that I had this year.

100 Best Books in the English Language
Mini reviews for the books that I've read on this list.

Being Undervalued
My rant regarding leaving my previous job.

Books About Dancing
I'm still desperately hoping to flesh out this list. If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

Books Before Marriage
Get to know me through the books that sum me up. Like the list? Put a ring on it.

Christmas Books
All the classics to read at Christmas time.

Job Jealousy
Sad blog, wishing I worked in publishing!

June Reviews - Revisiting Turkey
The Architects Apprentice, Birds Without Wings reviews that were both set in Turkey.

Man Booker Prediction
My shortlist prediction did really well, even though I was completely wrong!

November Novels
The Bone Clocks review.

September Reviews
All of the books I reviews with the Underground Bookclub

Secret Life of a Book Blogger
My first blogger tag game!

No comments:

Post a Comment