Wednesday 25 July 2018

Things you might not know about me

Time for a fun one! I've been watching a lot of friends recently, and I decided to use the structure of the best friend test to share a few things about me.

Fears & Pet peeves
I am afraid of needles!

I hate when men's trousers are too small for them. Too short trousers that they bought before their last growth spurt and then they ride up to half-way up their calves when they sit down. It genuinely makes me a little ill.

Literature 
Since starting Stories in Books I have read 89 books in total.

I have no problem foxing the pages of my books.

It's all relative
My Grandmother's first name is also one of my middle names.

I have ten first cousins.

Ancient History 
My childhood doll was called Lucy. She only has one eye that works; the other one swings down all the way. She's pretty terrifying and currently lives at the bottom of a wardrobe. :(

My first serious boyfriend played the organ!

What's in my bag right now
Water bottle
Diary
2 pens
Book - A Gentleman in Moscow
Phone
iPod
Headphones
Eco-sack shopping bag & plastic bag I reuse for vegetables etc.
Sunglasses
Umbrella (because you never know)
Zendure Battery pack & cables


Lighting round 
My nick name is G&T
My favourite movie is About Time
I have never been stung by a bee or fallen off a horse
My favourite food is pasta
My childhood friend now lives in America and works for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
I am an Executive Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment