Thursday 4 January 2018

Reading Resolutions 2018

Ah here we are again, where I shamelessly air what I want to improve about my life this year. I have failed nearly all of my resolutions for 2017 so I want to give them another go.

1. Beat 2017's record.

2. Read books from more diverse authors.

3. Read all of the unread books currently on my shelves in Jan.

4. Reread 2 books I've enjoyed.

5. Read books from my original university reading list.


Other Resolutions

1. Lose 5KG/ Complete one fitness challenge.

2. Come in first place in a fixed freestyle category. 

3. Make more time for family.

4. Give up chocolate for 1 month (see how far you can go) 

Happy New Year


2017's goals and which I managed:

1. Beat my last year's record of 24 books in 12 months.

2. Read all of the unread books on my shelves. 

3. Purge books from my dad's house. 

4. Work on blog more. 

5. Read a classic every other month. 



Other Resolutions


1. Lose 5KG

2. Come in first place in a fixed freestyle category. 

3. Get a new job.

4. Take a photo everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment