Thursday 5 January 2017

Reading Resolutions 2017

I did not do so well on my reading resolutions last year, so I am going to set some realistic reading goals this year and try to do better:

1. Beat my last year's record of 24 books in 12 months. (previous year was 35 books so I really fell short. As long as I can beat THIS year's shoddy showing I will be happy.)

2. Read all of the unread books on my shelves. 

3. Purge books from my dad's house. 

4. Work on blog more. 

5. Read a classic every other month. 



Other Resolutions
Last year I achieved one out of three resolutions: Placed in a Ceroc competition. In fact I placed in several.

1. Lose 5KG

2. Come in first place in a fixed freestyle category. 

3. Get a new job.

4. Take a photo everyday.

Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment