Thursday 22 December 2016

Popular Blog Posts

Last year I made a list of all of the most popular blog posts from 2015. The criteria was based on views and I am pleased to say that this year has been the most successful year yet for Stories in Books. Here is another list of my most popular blogs in 2016:


2016
My Christmas Haul blog about the books I was given in December 2015, amazingly I still haven't read them all.

This summer we had some glorious weather, so I wrote about those books that really encapsulate summer for me with: Books for the Heatwave. 

Need to escape? Become a World Traveller through your reading.

I'll be making some new Reading Resolutions this year to up my reading, but this is what I attempted last year.

Reading the Classics can be tough, but here's what I think might make things easier.

September is the perfect time to say Thank You to the teachers and influencers in my life.

Podcasts come a close second to my love of books, consider trying some of these podcasts.

I loved doing this open book blogging tag, for Book Lovers.

My thirty minute Commute is the perfect time to read as much as possible. But let's face it standing up and reading sucks.

A poem. The irony of my poem, Paper, hits home now that that relationship is over. The fragility of the relationship and my own happiness.

I would highly recommend writing a letter to your self it is a brilliant way to think about what advice you would give from your perspective now. #DearMe.

Sit tight for the 2016 version of this list coming next week. The 100 highlights of 2015.

Valentines is a time for love, that includes Fictional Couples as well.

I have no issue with Film Adaptations of books.


No comments:

Post a Comment