Thursday 10 December 2015

Books About Dancing

Some of you will know that my hobby is dancing. When I was growing up I read a couple books that had dancing in them. This is a list of the best dancing books I've ever read.

Sappy note ahead. I've been extraordinarily lucky to fall in love on the dance floor. Many of the books talk about meeting partners on the dance floor and I think Dance and Love are linked in these books. Love of the dance and love of your partners.


As the Waltz was Ending Emma Butterworth

Ballet Shoes Noel Streatfeild

On Pointe Lori Ann Grover

The Gods of Tango Carolina De Robertis


I'm sure there are more out there, please let me know if something is missing from the list! I'd love to read some more. Preferably not on ballet because they all seem to be about ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment